We are launching an 8-month cohort for people who are registered for the MAP and who sense they may be heading to the field in the next 3 to 5 years. The purpose of this cohort is three-fold:
1) To increase Biblical literacy for these people
2) To create community for the MAPers (for encouragement on the journey and to learn how to manage conflict in small teams)
3) To encourage the formation of discipleship relationships with internationals living here.
The cohort will consist of two zoom calls a month:
1. The first Thursday morning of each month will be a training and update session from 6:30 to 8:15AM. During the call, we will provide:
-- Training on a key topic each month
-- Time to discuss the training in small groups
-- An opportunity to share learnings from Biblical assignments
-- Encouragement and accountability in developing cross cultural relationships with internationals in the US
2. The third Thursday morning of each month will have a 45 minute session with one of our 500 and then a 30 to 45 minute question and response time.
-- This session may be 6:30 to 8:15 AM or 6:30 to 8:15 PM, depending on the location of our 500. Schedules will be issued about one month in advance.
Thursday at 6:30 AM
Group begins on 09/01/2022.
Interested in this Small Group?
Please complete the form below to register for MAPer Zoom Cohort 2022-2023.